Acquiring new customers for your products and services is not an easy process for most businesses. Companies nowadays are looking for an edge over the competition, and a position in the market place that gives them the advantage. USPs are almost a thing of the past with most businesses struggling to define or communicate what sets them apart from their competition. This is why ESPs (Emotional Selling Points) are a great deal more powerful, and ESPs require a digital content based marketing approach to maximise opportunities.
At Elan Social we work with over 20 companies in building their online presence and sales opportunities utilising the power of Content Marketing and social interaction. These are some of the market advantages we have created for our clients…
- For all clients we have built a ‘high engagement’ allowing constant communication with customers and prospects
- We have been able to leverage sales using continuous high quality content delivered to customers via numerous platforms
- We build our clients brand on an hourly basis, not just daily, weekly or monthly
- We have established long-standing customer relationships, nurturing repeat sales
- This is a stronger level of repeat business than you wouldn’t necessarily gain from traditional marketing channels
- We have pre launched products and services, creating early sales
- More personable relationships with clients, building brand loyalty
- Built personal branding strategies around key staff to strengthen customer loyalty around the whole brand
- Multiple channel delivery of content to meet with ‘seven touch marketing’ strategies
- Growing online databases of customers and prospects – growing daily!
- Lead generation through the power of leveraging content
- Created memorable campaigns that nurture a strong viral reach of content in front of the target audiences
- Built subscription data capture and response handling platforms to capture new prospects important contact details
- Created customer feedback surveys, so our client knows the type of products and services they need to deliver to induce sales
- Collaborated with third party non-competitive organisations that share our clients opportunities
The above covers a lot of our activity for our own clients, but activity requires tangible returns, and a positive effect on business growth. Listed below are just a few of those tangible outcomes…
- Increased footfall for three major sports and leisure facilities by at least 10+% year on year
- Increased food and beverage orders by over 15% at these facilities
- Helped a utility provider double its turnover in a specific target market
- Helped a B2B stationery and office product provider gain substantial orders via social media based enquiries
- A leading environmental services company have sold products and services through social media lead generation
- A large consumables company have gained substantial UK wide accounts via our product brand building strategies and promotions
- Helped a specialist association gain substantial exhibition and merchandising sales via a very active global twitter account
These are just some of the results achieved through our unique approach to Content Marketing and Social Media, but the interesting aspect around all of this is the clients will continue to grow year on year as their online database and brand recognition grows. Each client has now gained a foothold within their market place, and very often a foothold their own competition has completely missed.
Content Marketing is the marketing method for the future, and perfectly exampled by the new generations increasing demand for receiving their content and opportunities via digital mediums, notwithstanding the fastest growth on Social Media is the 50+ age group of course.
If you are yet to engage with your customers effectively online, call us to day to see how we can build the perfect Content Marketing strategy for your business.